According to the ASPCA, approximately 30-37% of US households have a dog, and 30-37% have a cat. That’s 70-80 million owned dogs and 74-96 million owned cats. It’s pretty apparent that people like having pets! And with good reason – pets are a fun addition to the family! What isn’t fun however, is when the pets have accidents on your carpet. Pet urine can be very harmful when it sinks deep into the carpet fibers and flooring.
If you have a cat or dog you know how they often have favorite spots in the house. If they feel the need to claim this territory, you might find repeated urine stains, causing even more serious damage.
But pets are pets, and these types of accidents happen, especially when they are young. Luckily Chem-Dry of Lafayette has developed a revolutionary carpet treatment that will protect your carpets from urine stains, damage, and odor!
Chem-Dry’s Pet Urine Removal Treatment
We call it P.U.R.T.®. It stands for Pet Urine Removal Treatment. When urine dries, it forms crystals in the fibers of the carpet. P.U.R.T.® breaks up those crystals so they can be removed entirely. P.U.R.T.® is the solution to pet accidents!
An independent air quality lab ran some tests on our P.U.R.T.® carpet treatment. The results back up everything we claim about this amazing product!
- Our P.U.R.T.® treatment is 99.9% effective on average at removing pet urine odors.
- Our P.U.R.T.® treatment eliminates an average of 99.2% of bacteria from the pet urine stains in the carpets.
What is the Process?
- First, somebody from Chem-Dry of Lafayette will come to your home and perform an evaluation on your carpets and flooring and decide exactly how to best treat them.
- The carpets are rinsed with hot water, which will remove a portion of the urine crystals.
- We then apply our P.U.R.T.® cleaning solution to all the affected areas including the subfloor, tack strip, carpet backing, and baseboards.
- The P.U.R.T.® solution goes to work over the next 24-36 hours, breaking up any remaining urine crystals and getting rid of any unpleasant odors.
Keep both your pets AND your carpets happy by calling Chem-Dry of Lafayette to schedule an appointment today!