MicroPro Shield™ Residential Service
Disinfecting & Sanitizing with up to 90 Days Protection™
For more than 25 years, Chem-Dry of Lafayette has been using a Sanitizer with its cleaning process to eliminate bacteria and germs and make homes healthier. As the Healthy Home Authority®, Chem-Dry of Lafayette uses superior processes and solutions to improve the health and safety of your home and help protect the well-being of your family.
In today’s world, we know that a safe and healthy home is more important than ever. That’s why Chem-Dry of Lafayette now offers our MicroPro Shield service to give you the peace of mind that your Lafayette home is healthier and safer for longer.
You can count on Chem-Dry of Lafayette to provide:
- Safe, effective and quick disinfecting services
- Professionally-trained technicians following CDC-recommended protocols and use of appropriate PPE
- Use of disinfecting solutions free of harmful chemicals and safe for food contact surfaces
The Chem-Dry MicroPro Shield Difference
- Safety Comes First – the safety and well-being of your home and family is our primary focus. Our protocols follow CDC guidelines including asking our technicians to take regular wellness checks, wear appropriate PPE and participate in professional training. Our procedures also include sanitizing equipment between jobs and performing a comprehensive disinfection and cleaning daily.
- When You Need Us, We’ll be Ready – we can accommodate your busy schedule to perform our services at times that are least disruptive to your family and your life.
- Expertise & Experience – Chem-Dry has been a leader and innovator in the cleaning of carpet, upholstery and other surfaces for over 40 years and we’re the largest in the industry offering comprehensive Sanitizing services.
Call (765) 423-1166 today to schedule our MicroPro Shield Service!
2Based on EPA registration # 87583-3. Effective against algae and odor and stain-causing bacteria.
Serving Lafayette, West Lafayette, Battle Ground, Dayton, Romney, Clarks Hill, Shadeland & Stockwell, Indiana.
Chem-Dry of Lafayette
133 North 4th Street, Suite 314
Lafayette, IN 47901
*Based on results of studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s Hot Carbonating Extraction process. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple homes. Hard surface bacteria tests were based on independent lab testing associated with U.S. EPA registration #s 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6; sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated and bacteria tested include salmonella, influenza and E. coli.