Oriental & Area Rug CleaningTrust the experts in Lafayette, IN, to clean your oriental and area rugs
AREA RUG CLEANING
Area rugs can make a room look its best, but they can also get dirty quickly. Chem-Dry of Lafayette can help you bring your rugs back to life with our safe and restorative cleaning solutions.
We understand that some area rugs are cherished heirlooms, which is why our technicians take meticulous care when cleaning them. We use only the mildest, most effective cleaning solutions to remove dirt and grime without damaging the fibers of your rug.
After your rug has been cleaned by Chem-Dry of Lafayette, it will look and feel brand new. You’ll be able to enjoy its vibrant colors and patterns for years to come.
Here are some of the benefits of using Chem-Dry of Lafayette to clean your area rugs:
- We use safe, restorative cleaning solutions that will not damage your rug.
- Our technicians have years of experience cleaning area rugs of all types and sizes.
- We offer a satisfaction guarantee, so you can be sure that you’re getting the best possible cleaning for your rug.
To schedule a rug cleaning appointment, please call Chem-Dry of Lafayette today. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have and help you choose the right cleaning solution for your rug.
The Carpet and Rug Institute Seal of Approval
We are proud to be a CRI-Certified Rug Cleaner. This means that our cleaning process has been rigorously tested and meets the highest standards in the industry.
To receive the CRI Seal of Approval, we had to meet strict requirements in four areas:
- Soil removal: Our cleaning process must remove at least 95% of the dirt and grime from your rug.
- Water recovery: We must recover at least 90% of the water we use to clean your rug. This helps to prevent water damage to your rug.
- Fiber protection: Our cleaning process must not damage the fibers of your rug.
- Cleaning solution certification: We must use cleaning solutions that have been certified by the CRI.
The CRI Seal of Approval is a guarantee that you are receiving a proven service that works. If you are looking for a professional area rug cleaning service, you can be confident that Chem-Dry of Lafayette will provide you with the best possible results.
How to prepare for a Chem-Dry of Lafayette oriental rug cleaning
If you’re ready to get your rug cleaned but are unsure what you need to do to prepare for our visit, just follow these simple steps. This will help ensure our rug technicians can get your rugs as clean as possible in a short amount of time.
Step 1: Remove clutter
Our area rug cleaners will vacuum your rug before cleaning to remove debris, but larger items like shoes, toys, and the like can get in the way.
These items can be a tripping hazard or get in the way of the cleaning equipment. By removing these items from the area rug and the surrounding area, you can help ensure that your rug is cleaned thoroughly, efficiently, and safely.
Step 3: Note stains and other focus areas
It is common for people to focus on the stains and flaws on their area rugs. However, other people may not notice these spots immediately.
We want to make sure that you are completely satisfied with the cleaning of your area rug. If there are any particular areas where you want extra care, please let us know when the rug cleaner arrives. We will do our best to locate stains and other spots, but it is always helpful to get feedback from the owner.
Step 2: Move light furniture
Many people place their area rugs under coffee tables and other small pieces of furniture. While these pieces of furniture can make a room look stylish, they can also make it difficult to clean the rug.
Our technicians are experts at cleaning area rugs, but they are not licensed movers. To ensure that we can clean your rug thoroughly, we ask that you move any furniture pieces that are on top of the rug. You can move the furniture to the side of the room or to another room altogether.
Step 4: Make preparations for your pets
We love animals! Our cleaning products are pet-friendly, but pets can be easily scared by our technicians and equipment. Pets can also get in the way of our cleaning.
For the safety of your pet and the success of the cleaning process, we ask that you keep your pet out of the room that we are cleaning while we’re at your home. You can have someone watch your pet, or you can keep them in a different room or the backyard.
Once the rug is dry, your pet can come back into the room. Our cleaning solutions are non-toxic, so they will not harm your pet.
Step 5: Clear a path
When our technicians arrive for your rug cleaning appointment, they will need to bring in equipment in order to do their job. Please make sure that there is a clear pathway for them to get from their van to your rug.
- If you have a car parked in front of your door, please move it so that the van can pull up close.
- If you live in an apartment building, please make sure that the elevator is available and that there is space for the van to park in the loading dock.
- If you have any other unique circumstances, please let us know when you schedule your appointment and we will work with you to make sure that our technicians can get to your rug safely and efficiently.
We appreciate your cooperation in making this process as smooth and easy as possible.
AREA RUG CLEANING
Don’t you love how area rugs can really bring together a room? In your home, these rugs can receive the majority of foot traffic and hold a lot of dirt. Let Chem-Dry of Lafayette bring back the your rugs’ original vibrant patterns and colors with our safe, restorative cleaning solutions. We recognize that some oriental and area rugs can be treasured investments so that is why Chem-Dry of Lafayette technicians always clean with meticulous care and attention to detail.
Gentle, expert cleaning with powerful results:
- FREE no-obligation price quotes before beginning any work.
- A thorough evaluation to determine the most effective and safe cleaning method for your rug.
- Pre-spray cleaner, a gentle submersion bath, expert drying, and fringe cleaning.
- CLEANER rugs for LONGER due to no sticky, dirt-attracting residue.
- Specialized solutions designed especially for area rugs.
SEE WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
“Within an hour of my first call, Steven had instructed us on important first steps and responded with the equipment and expertise necessary to promptly mitigate any damage to our finished basement. Steven and Josh handled everything promptly and professionally and communicated with us well every step of the way. I highly recommend Chem-Dry of Lafayette.”
“The lengths that these guys will go to take care of you is just awesome. After my appointment with another carpet cleaner fell through two days before Thanksgiving, Chem-Dry was able to send someone out on the same day and do an outstanding job cleaning 3 stories of carpet in about 3 hours. Because of them, I was able to unload my Upack trailer on time. Thanks!”