Carpet CleaningExperience a deep carpet clean and fast dry times with Chem-Dry of Lafayette, IN
A DEEPER CLEANING FOR A HEALTHIER HOME
Whether you’re a Lafayette, IN homeowner that needs to clean and freshen up your living space or if you’re expecting guests for the weekend, you can count on Chem-Dry of Lafayette for professional carpet cleaning with minimal downtime.
Competitors in the area use cleaning solutions that only touch the surface of your carpets, and can potentially leave you with long dry times. Our Hot Carbonating Extraction™ process deeply cleans and has quick dry times to ensure a thorough service.
We offer superior carpet cleaning that delivers the following benefits:
- Minimal downtime. Our proprietary HCE process dries much faster than other carpet cleaning methods in the Lafayette area.
- Significant reduction of allergens and mold.
- Leaves no sticky or dirt-attracting residue.
- Our techniques allow us to lift the pile of your carpets and clean deep, revamping the overall appearance of the carpet fibers and complying with warranty-approved methods from the major carpet mills.
- Our gentle agitation of your carpets is enough to clean deep with the microscopic carbonating bubbles, but is still safe for the carpets.
- Green, eco-friendly cleaning with the Chem-Dry core cleaning solution, The Natural®
CRI Seal of Approval
Chem-Dry of Lafayette has received the coveted seal of approval from The Carpet And Rug Institute! This means we meet high cleaning standards in the following areas: soil removal, water recovery, fiber protection and cleaning solution certification.
The CRI seal of approval serves as proof of the high-quality cleaning services we provide and guarantees that you are receiving a proven service that works.
Watch This Video To See The Difference:
Serving Lafayette, West Lafayette, Battle Ground, Dayton, Romney, Clarks Hill, Shadeland & Stockwell, Indiana.
Chem-Dry of Lafayette
133 North 4th Street, Suite 314
Lafayette, IN 47901
*Based on results of studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s Hot Carbonating Extraction process. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple homes. Hard surface bacteria tests were based on independent lab testing associated with U.S. EPA registration #s 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6; sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated and bacteria tested include salmonella, influenza and E. coli.